Contact Undergraduate Admissions for appropriate documentation.
Select the appropriate Declaration and Certification of Finances (DCOF) for your length of study.
- One Semester Program
- One Year Program (2 Semesters)
- One and a Half Year Program (3 Semesters)
- Two Year Program
- Three Year Program
- Four Year Program
New Graduate Student Status Form
All new graduate students are required to complete the New Graduate Student Status Form form before the OISS will issue an I-20 or DS-2019.
Contact Undergraduate Admissions for the appropriate transfer form.
A transfer form is not needed by WashU, instead we ask you complete the New Graduate Student Status Form. However, if your current university wants a form to complete before they will release your SEVIS record, you can provide
this Transfer In form.
Undergraduate Fall Orientation
- Certification Letter Request
- Driver License Letter Request
- Invitation Letter Request
- J-1 Social Security Letter Request
- F-1 Supplement to the SSN Application
- F-1 Extension based on an academic or medical reason
- F-1 Extension based on adding a second or joint degree
- F-1 Application for Reduced Course Load
Optional Practical Training (OPT) Employment Reporting
- I have a New U.S. Address
- I am Reporting My First OPT Job
- I have Changed Jobs
- I am Not Working Right Now
- I have Changed My Immigration Status
- I am Leaving the U.S. Permanently