Contact Undergraduate Admissions for appropriate documentation.
Select the appropriate Declaration and Certification of Finances (DCOF) for your length of study.
- One Semester Program
- One Year Program (2 Semesters)
- One and a Half Year Program (3 Semesters)
- Two Year Program
- Three Year Program
- Four Year Program
New Student Status Forms
New Undergraduate students
New undergraduate students who are in the U.S. at the time of admission are required to complete the New Undergraduate Student Status Form form before the OISS will issue an I-20 or DS-2019.
New Graduate students
All new graduate students are required to complete the New Graduate Student Status Form form before the OISS will issue an I-20 or DS-2019.
Contact Undergraduate Admissions for the appropriate transfer form.
A transfer form is not needed by WashU, instead we ask you complete the New Graduate Student Status Form. However, if your current university wants a form to complete before they will release your SEVIS record, you can provide
this Transfer In form.
- Certification Letter Request
- Driver License Letter Request
- Invitation Letter Request
- J-1 Social Security Letter Request
- F-1 Supplement to the SSN Application
- F-1 Extension based on an academic or medical reason
- F-1 Extension based on adding a second or joint degree
- F-1 Application for Reduced Course Load
Optional Practical Training (OPT) and STEM Extension Employment Reporting
- I have a New U.S. Address
- I am Reporting My First OPT Job
- I have Changed Jobs
- I am Not Working Right Now
- I have Changed My Immigration Status
- I am Leaving the U.S. Permanently