There are many ways to stay involved with Washington University in St. Louis once you graduate.
If you haven’t already, connect with WashU on LinkedIn. There are also alumni events, reunions, and volunteer opportunities for alumni around the world. The Washington University Alumni & Development website is easy to navigate and is an excellent resource. You can log on to the site at alumni.wustl.edu and then click on any of the tabs for the following information and more:
- In Your Community will direct you to alumni clubs and activities that are local to where you live, whether it is here in the U.S. or abroad.
- Schools and Programs will direct you to either the school you attended, one of the programs that might capture your interest, and Centers & Initiatives.
- Get Involved will direct you to many ways to become involved whether it is through an upcoming reunion, the Eliot Society (university leaders who support the university with unrestricted gifts of $1,000 or more), WU Club (clubs that were created to establish and maintain a meaningful connection among alumni, parents and friends of the University), or APAP (Alumni and Parents Admission Program).
- Events Calendar will show what is happening not only on campus but around the nation as well as any international events that are scheduled.
- Ways to Give directs you to all kinds of different giving opportunities: annual fund, scholarship support, endowments gifts, and challenges.
Perhaps the best way stay involved is to keep in touch with the University. If we do not know where you are living it is difficult for us to invite you to participate in events in your area or send you informational mailings. One of the best ways to keep in communication is by using the online alumni database. You can find this under the Quick Links tab on the right sidebar of the home page for Alumni and Development.